Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (APAC)
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. Over 27,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
- End to end accountability for the recruiting process
- Proactively source talent and continuously enhance and diversify sourcing methods
- Maintain relationship with candidates and be the face of the company, ensuring top-notch candidate experience
- Establish strong working relationships with GLOBAL senior leaders, hiring managers, APAC HR, and the International recruiting team
- Establish and manage relationships with agencies, external recruitment partners, and other professional organizations
- Source, attract, select, and recruit high-caliber and high potential candidates across the APAC region and across multiple professional domains.
- Provide excellent service and manage strong partnering relationship with business managers adhering to a defined SLAs (Service Level Agreements) of quality and speed of hiring
- Conduct screenings and interviews in conjunction with Hiring managers and HRBPs.
- Understand internal and external compensation structures and lead negotiations with candidates
- Work as part of the NICE Global Talent Acquisition team to align on global recruiting processes and develop and build the NICE employer brand.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in recruiting
- Experience in hiring for APAC region.
- Advanced sourcing capabilities, especially with various social media channels like LinkedIn
- Experience conducting in-depth behavioral interviews
- Experience negotiating with candidates and finalizing contract terms and conditions
- High energy, positive and a true go getter
- Creative, out of the box thinking, problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English (speaking and writing) – a must
- Experience in a global / large hi-tech company or Sales hiring – an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.