Senior Product Marketing Manager
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and growing Product Management team.
The successful candidate will own product marketing content development and execution – this includes everything from compelling customer product presentation, product datasheets, whitepapers, product sales presentations, webinars, and keynotes conference content.
The right candidate has a proven financial service, preferably financial crime and compliance management background with a passion for storytelling, and experience creating and delivering high-visibility communications.
Translate Big Data Cloud technologies and AI-driven financial crime detection models into compelling and highly credible messages to an audience of financial institutions and fintech providers audience.
The role requires strong judgment, attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate with C-level executives to create content effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Join our Product organization to assist in growing our business across financial crime prevention (fraud, tax evasion, etc.), risk management, anti-money laundering, trade surveillance, and more.
- Participates in the partnership with Marketing and Product Management in the process of developing the definition, messaging, and positioning of solutions.
- Participates in go-to-market campaigns, supporting marketing activities, and representing NICE Actimize at industry events. Develop and maintain marketing collateral, including thought leadership pieces, infographics, brochures and data sheets
- Develop and maintain sales support materials/tools, including sales decks, sales playbook, product descriptions and other customer-facing collateral.
- Support and participate in sales training and customer presentation
- Works with the Product team to perform market research and execute strategies to bring new products to market.
- Gather customer references and identify and create compelling customer stories.
- Assesses and identifies market opportunities to create opportunities for existing and new NICE Actimize products.
- Completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their capabilities.
- 3 years of Product Marketing and/or Product Management Experience
- Experience with Product Marketing Concepts such as buyer-persona targeting, development & communication; pipeline management
- Experience creating marketing collateral
- Strong Communication Skills
- Travel: willingness to travel 25% - 33%
- Education-Bachelor's Degree
- Other Desired Attributes: Familiarity with Financial Services issues such as fraud and money laundering; ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, commissions and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.