Actimize Premier is seeking a Data Scientist to develop, analyze and program cutting-edge algorithms that will be at the core of Premier fraud prevention and Anti-money Laundering applications. Our behavioral analytics / machine-learning platform is the leader in providing Fraud Detection and Anti-money Laundering solutions. You will extend, develop, program and implement new algorithms and underlying mathematical theory, and use your analytics skills to help design and implement core components of our algorithms and models. You can have a daily, direct impact on the continued evolution of our innovative products.
Skills and Experience Required:
- PhD/MS in Statistics, CS, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or other quantitative fields with focus on machine learning, mathematical algorithms, probability, and statistical modeling
- Interest in Big Data and the associated methodologies
- 4+ years of experience in algorithm development and statistical analysis of massive datasets, or equivalent coursework
- Desire to balance theory with pragmatic problem-solving skills to develop and apply advanced algorithms to real-world problems and data
- Hands-on experience with statistical analysis, visualization, and data mining tools such as R or Python
- 1-2 years of scripting experience (Python, Perl), writing SQL queries and working with databases (MySQL preferred).
- Ability to work with product managers and engineers to translate requirements into design that can be implemented into code for both fraud detection, anti-money laundering and data visualization.
- Passionate about being at the forefront of Fraud detection, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and cyber-crime in general.
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable team player
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in developing User Behavior Models
- Past experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Knowledge of Social Network Analysis
- Understanding of Bayesian Statistics
- Experience with Java/Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud AI/ML Platforms
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.