Software & Cloud Procurement Buyer
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
Tech Procurement SW Buyer
We are seeking a top-notch technology procurement specialist to join our growing technology & cloud procurement team. In this position, you will be managing the global engagements with the company vendors and partners, work together with multiple functions in the organization to achieve its strategic goals and be part of an eco-system of success. strong analytical, interpersonal, creativity and communication skills are a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate tech procurement strategy into results.
- Negotiate with current and potential technology vendors and partners.
- Managing the day to day and long-term relationships with vendors and partners.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape.
- Work together with multiple functions in the organization (R&D, product management, legal, compliance, IT, operations, sales, etc.) to understand the needs and best way to achieve results.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in software or cloud procurement, business development, project management, business law or any related work.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills.
- Can-do approach, team player that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative with analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Technical enough to interact with technical stake holders and product management.
- Desire to continue learning and growing professionally.
- English – excellent level.
- Legal background – an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.