Data Scientist – CXOne Business Intelligence Team – Professional Services
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
- The data scientist will need to utilize their analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret data from different data sources within the company. They will need to formulate solutions to transform this data into useful information that will help the company make data-driven decisions. At the minimum, a data scientist should have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math. For this role, the data scientist should also have good communication and presentation skills as he/she will be directly involved in engagements with stakeholders from different business groups in the company.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Must have at least 3 – 4yrs experience in the following programming languages:
- Must have at least 3 – 4yrs experience in using Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence tools (preferably SQL Server, Azure, PowerBI)
Bonus Experience (Nice to have):
- Knowledgeable in Software as a Service (SaaS) products
- Experienced in working in the Contact Center industry
As a Data Scientist, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Working with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mining and analyzing data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.