Associate Software Engineer
- Design of software feature(s) according to agreed architecture and requirements
- Implementation of software features according to design
- Planning and performing developer level testing to ensure fit to design and requirements
- Supporting customers by solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Degree in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience working in the software industry as a software engineer (developer)
- Software development experience in C#, .NET
- Database skills: MS-SQL
- Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated the ability to influence others, especially in sensitive or complex situations
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM/Agile SAFe software development methodology
- Great initiative; proven ability to tackle projects with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of distributed systems, WCF, networking & connectivity
- Knowledge of multithreading, concurrency, and code performance
- Knowledge of Microservices and/or Cloud-Native Development
- Familiarity with K8s, containers, virtualization technology, VMWare, etc.
- Familiarity and/or experience with public cloud infrastructures and technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Engine, or Azure
- Experience in and knowledge of Enterprise Unified Communications Infrastructures (such as Teams, Zoom, etc.) is a plus.
NICE Systems Job Description
Position Title: Associate Level Software Engineer, NTR-X
Division: Compliance Line of Business
Location: Pune, India
At NICE, we protect people’s money, ensure their safety and improve their experiences. Many of the world’s leading companies and organizations are expected to manage these three critical elements of modern living. To do so, they are tapping into the power of data, which has become ubiquitous in both business and life. These organizations turn to NICE to operationalize this data to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE has over 6,000 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries. Our team is proud of its many achievements. NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
NICE India GTC is a strategic R&D and Operations center of NICE, employing 1600 out of a global employee base of 7000.
The Communication Compliance group at NICE makes leading software products that are used by financial services organizations across the world to comply with financial market regulations. The world’s first and only cloud-ready next-generation omnichannel compliance recording and assurance solution, NTR-X provides one system to record and manage all communications (voice, video, chat, screen sharing, document sharing, and more), across all communications platforms, including unified communications, mobile phones, turrets, and PBX.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.