Nice inContact is a global company with a presence on every continent but Antarctica. We are a team of expert Operators and problem solvers who are responsible for delivering SaaS software to production and test systems without causing customers downtime and without slowing down the train of new features.
We are looking to flesh out our team to work smarter, not harder. We are looking for an Automation-focused DevOps engineer to join our team in Sandy UT. This is a high-profile position with lots of opportunity to positively impact the company and our customer experience.
We need someone who isn’t afraid to get stuff done by hand but isn’t satisfied doing it that way more than once.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team of highly skilled engineers working on a variety of applications and services to support our omni-channel, interactive communication platform. The role will be based in our McLean VA office, with flexibility for remote working dependent on your home location.
- Work on the technical design, development, release and deployment of cloud-based infrastructure and applications
- Working with, and supporting, the development team with application configuration for deployment, monitoring and other automation
- Provide operational management and support of Linux and Windows servers and containers, including server hardening, patching, network security and log management to deliver web application and service stacks
- Work with the DevOps Manager and Information Security Manager to ensure that our infrastructure meets compliance requirements and engineering best practices
- Mentor other team members
- Provide on-call/out of hours support, as part of a rota with other team members
- 3+ years of enterprise level experience with AWS
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux and Windows servers
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and the related DevOps toolchain in a production environment
- Experience using Terraform or similar tools to provision infrastructure from code
- Experience with Bash shell scripting
- A Security first approach
- Experience maintaining ISO 27001 compliance (or equivalent security standard)
- Familiarity working with various CI/CD solutions – for example, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy
- Experience working with and tuning Microservices at scale, with production workloads
- Enterprise level experience with relational and non-relational databases, for example, RDS MySQL, RedShift
- Familiarity with any of the following logging, monitoring and alerting tools – CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, Splunk, StatusCake, Grafana, PagerDuty
- Scripting experience with PowerShell, Ruby, Python, or GO
- Experience working with Agile teams
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.