Expert Researcher – Realtime Authentication
NICE Realtime Authentication (RTA) is looking for an experienced Expert Researcher to join our team for a full-time position.
As a researcher in our team, you will take part in advanced exploratory research.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team working on exciting and industry leader products, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- The ranges of problems you will deal with include machine learning, deep-learning, clustering, speech/signal processing, diarization, speaker verification/recognition, fraud detection.
- The work is both analytical and experimental in nature and includes development and prototyping of new algorithms, fine-tuning state of the art models and evaluating their performance on extensive data sets.
- In this role you will cooperate with junior/senior researchers in identifying needs, defining the research topics and the desired outcomes as well as collaborating with researchers in the lab on joint tasks.
What you’ll need:
- MSc/PhD graduate in EE/computer science or related fields doing research in the fields of machine learning, clustering algorithms, deep learning, NLP, speech, dynamic programing.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in implementing algorithms using Python
- Experience in deep learning frameworks such as Keras, TF, CNTK or similar
- Good analytical skills and creative thinking
- Good system-level understanding of problems
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Would be very NICE if you have:
- Experience working with GPU-enhanced Amazon instances, EC2, S3.
- Knowledgeable regarding GPU hardware and drivers installation
- Experience working with ONNX
Would be very NICE to see:
- “Out of the box” thinker who is not afraid to “step out of your comfort zone” regarding research approaches.
If you have any of the below, we highly recommend adding them to your CV. We'd love to learn about what you've done so far
- A link to a post you wrote or an interesting presentation you’ve given
- Open source projects you’ve created or contributed to
- Interesting, non-trivial problems you’ve dealt with
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.