NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real-time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
Dual HQ in Hoboken New Jersey and Raanana Israel, with 7200 employees located around the globe in more than 35 countries.
Human Resources Director
We are looking for an HR Director supporting a global unit comprised of mainly R&D functions in multiple locations.
The HR Director has ultimate responsibility for all people-based activity within an organization from both an operational and execution perspective.
Main purpose of this role is to help leadership align organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs, maximize the employee experience, drive a robust organizational climate aim to Attract, Develop and Retain the right talent to the organization. The role is located in Israel, and reports into the divisional VP HR who is located in NJ US.
The HR Director will be a member of the R&D unit management team and of the divisional HR team. He/she will lead a global team of HR business partners who provide local support in the various locations (direct and matrix management).
Key Responsibilities of the HR Director:
- Ensure HR plans support the growth of the business
- Lead and support organizational change management processes.
- Act as the face of HR for the Division; represent companywide people and culture philosophies and priorities
- Drive people processes and ensure alignment to global practices and policies
- Drive talent strategy for the division including people, HiPo and managers succession and development programs
- Maximize people experience and engagement
- Oversee recruitment for the organization, interview senior hires as needed.
- Provide HR analytics and reports on trends and statistics. Leverage information to create deep insights and facilitate decisions.
- Previously influenced senior leaders, built strong relationships and driven an HR strategy
- Familiar with best practice people processes and experienced in coaching managers
- Experience working in complex, matrix, multicultural global environment
- Works independently, proactively initiating and leading the HR agenda
- Effectively plans ahead to implement strategy to execution
- Able to work according to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Effectively plans ahead to implement strategy to execution.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent spoken / written English
- Experience in working with R&D – an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.