Cyber Security Contract Administrator
Contract Administrator – Cybersecurity
Remote until further notice
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Contract Administrator - Cybersecurity will work with the Trust Office and Legal team and is responsible for analyzing, correlating, documenting, and providing recommendations for customer and vendor service level agreements. Our cybersecurity team judiciously reviews each inbound (e.g. vendor services) and outbound (e.g. product services) contractual agreement to provision optimal and guaranteed customer success.
This position will work closely with our Legal Office to quality control contract language and, support customer, partner, and vendor engagements to provide clarity, transparency, and recommendations to how our services provision cybersecurity controls.
Provides technical guidance and risk acceptance/denial parameters to Legal team and Vendor Management team to provision bilateral security gates amongst customers, partners, and vendors. Provide data analysis to support, compile, report, and communicate key security information for indirect and direct client engagements. Responsible for documenting and sustaining the company approved Security Profile, Standard Information Gathering (SIG) solution and, working with our current and future customers on accepting our industry adopted and accepted SIG.
This role is responsible for all facets of business contract analysis as it relates to cybersecurity; coordinating with our Legal, Customer Success, Technical Success, and Professional Services teams are instrumental to maintaining transparency and analyzing contractual service level agreements.
As a Contract Administrator – Cybersecurity , a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Perform and participate in the analysis, design and implementation of business processes and procedures for contract reviews and client engagements.
- Act as a liaison with various departments to resolve agreement disputes and improve security business objectives.
- Document and sustain industry accepted SIG solution to deliver above standard results to current and future customers.
- Engage, coordinate and continuously work with Sales Engineering and Technical Account/Support Management teams to document, provision, and communicate customer-available security instruments.
- Perform risk assessments of existing and proposed contracts; document acceptable solutions to amend contract language
- Conduct contract assessments, redline amended/proposed customer and vendor service agreements, and review contracts for completeness and accuracy prior to obtaining signatures.
- Anticipate contractual issues and recommend tailored solutions that will support payor contracts (new agreements, terminations, letter of agreements, amendments, regulatory agreements, and addendums) acceptable for secure environments.
- Perform cybersecurity clause contract evaluations to identify risk, outline key terms, and incorporate NICE inContact policies and procedures to align corporate business objectives into service obligations.
- Engage in business discussions with key internal teams and stakeholders (Sales, Sales Engineering, Technical/Customer Success, Finance, Legal, and Buyers) early in the contracting process to provide cybersecurity data and updates; and, to discuss potential service and obligations issues and contract requirements to deliver trust and success for the company and customers.
- Draft, redline, and coordinate NDAs and service agreements, contractual documents, reports, and other correspondence as directed.
- Maintain the highest level of personal certification, integrity and objectivity, following the company Code of Ethics and Nice inContact policies and procedures at all times.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Associates degree in Business Information Systems, Business Administration, Business Communications, Computer Science, Information Systems Security or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 5+ years of contracting analysis experience at a technology or services company.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of business procurement functions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Understanding of cybersecurity methods and technologies within applications and cloud environments.
- Experience or education in program and contract analysis.
- Knowledge of contract drafting principles within technology organizations.
- Ability to present contract and service agreement recommendations supported by analytical evaluations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and formal English grammar.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with ability to translate complex contract language into tangible and objective meaning, define contract problems, and provide language re-write recommendations to support successful agreements.
- Ability to map company policies and procedures and cybersecurity controls to vendor and customer service agreements.
- The attributes of a qualified candidate are a rational skepticism, a sense of risk appreciation, technical awareness, informed judgment and a strong operational understanding.
Certifications in security, contract analysis, or related field (one or more preferred)
Certified Professional Contract Manager
Experience and familiarity with Salesforce operations.
Working knowledge of Standard Information Gathering templates and solutions.
Strong understanding of data security controls to include encryption (at rest and processing), network authentication, network security architectures, and access control.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.