Senior Specialist Cloud Operation Engineer
To troubleshoot and resolve customer issues on Nice products and solution. Be able to leverage the technical and customer communication skills to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, escalating where necessary to the appropriate team.
Maintain high customer satisfaction thorough out the customer experience from first communication to resolution.
Mandatory Skills Required: Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting, SQL database, AWS, Windows server OS
- Experience: 4 to 7 years
- This role requires working regular shift pattern. Cover for US and UK public holidays is also required but time off in lieu will be given.
- Experience with customer support in following areas:
- Windows server OS (2008 & above)
- SQL database
- Web application
- Some experience of online databases (such as World-check, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Factiva) is an advantage.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Team Player - ability to work well in a close team environment
- Able to work independently, making own decisions.
- Customer support experience, international is advantage.
- Good communication skill in writing and verbal. Ability to explain and clarify issues and resolutions.
- A strong aptitude for investigation, analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times by actively seeking to assist colleagues within Customer Service or other functions, ability to multi-task effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
Scope and Responsibilities
- Receive customer enquiries troubleshooting issues and resolving them with maximum customer satisfaction.
- Take full ownership on customer cases, monitor for correct and timely feedback.
- Document and track all issues, service requests and enquires in the appropriate system.
- Administer client accounts; amending profiles or permissions; providing usage statistics when required. Running usage reports.
- Establish familiarity with various content sources to assist users with queries.
- Maintain good relationships with third party companies who provide additional client support
- Keep good customer communication, help in professional manner to collect the needed information and proper escalation to higher team.
- Be able to resolve remote customer issues, configuration and basic problems.
- Maintain the KPI which is part of the customer support targets.
- Be mindful of all contractual client SLAs, aiming to exceed them at all times.
- To judge, with the team manager a proper support in supporting customers in timely manner. Verify and escalate cases from key customers or accounts.
- Escalate sensitive/urgent cases to the team manager and follow up with the customer.
- Use proper resources for case resolution; work closely with other teams to locate the best customer solution.
Educated to degree level; or proven experience within the Customer Service field
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.