NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Come join a leader in the CCaaS space and develop deep financial expertise around cloud and other software offerings while becoming a strategic finance business partner. NICE has been the recognized leader in providing solutions that turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide proactive support, analysis and guidance to the Enterprise management team.
- Influence and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
Build efficient and scalable analytical solutions to address challenges and drive efficiencies is required.
- Deal with a multitude of financial and accounting activities including but not limited to month end close, preparation of quarterly consolidation, executive financial packages, budget planning and managing forecast activities for strategic Business lines.
- Work across multiple internal teams, including Sales, Services, LOB’s, Corporate Finance, to effectively help manage the Cloud Business.
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 years experience in a relevant finance position.
- Financial analysis and forecasting experience
- Ability to provide actionable guidance to help improve Gross Margin.
- Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables.
- Any SaaS business model experience, or awareness of recurring business measurements is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills. Highly articulate and able to confidently build and explain complex models and/or financial results in a clear simplified manner.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve business results.
- Able to work well across functional global teams including Sales, Services, Product teams and Corporate Finance
- Knowledge of advanced Excel, Power Point, Oracle
- Knowledge of Essbase Hyperion and BINA - an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.