The NICE Actimize Education Services group is responsible for delivering and developing content for Actimize platform and solution training, in multiple formats, e.g. Instructor Led Classroom, Virtual Instructor Led, and eLearning Trainings. The function of the eLearning Specialist is to design, develop, and evaluate online training content for delivery to Actimize employees, clients and partners. The position requires working closely with R&D and Technical Product Managers.
- Independently lead learning solutions through training life cycle – needs analysis, mapping, design, development and delivery
- Designs graphics/images and develops audio and video content for web-based courses
- Create interactive, educational content including scripting, graphics, voice-over, and on-screen text and/or animation in the form of self-paced online modules.
- Convert ILT classes into dynamic, effective and engaging classes that can be delivered as computer-based training and webinars.
- Serve as the instructional designer on design projects partnering with subject matter experts to deliver project goals
- Conduct testing of new web-based learning modules and publishes courses in the LMS
- Work in a fast-paced environment while completing training projects according to project timelines
- Foster teamwork within a global group, to achieve project and group goals
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- 4-5 years of experience in multi-media authoring/production of e-learning training programs required.
- Proficiency in eLearning authoring tools (i.e. Camtasia, Articulate, Captivate, etc.)
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Familiarity with Cornerstone On Demand required.
- Good technical skills. Developing WBT/CBT background – advantage
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- Very high level of verbal and written English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Takes a “Can-Do” approach and attitude
- Excellent self-learning skills
- Good team player
- Good to have: experience with one or more Actimize products
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.