Product Manager – Security & Platform
Nice is looking for a rock star product manager for managing security and platform aspects of enterprise-scale recording solutions.
If you like the challenge of dealing with complex, enterprise scales, hosted or on-prem requirements for recording systems that are used by millions of users, this is the right position for you!
- Continuously develop and refine the vision and strategy for the security and platform aspects of NICE recording solutions
- Engage in product life cycle processes from concept through execution and roll out by representing the security domain requirements
- Lead corporate functions to develop and execute effective security and platform activities and related go-to-market plans including closely working with sales, pre-sales, marketing and portfolio teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of the enterprise security market, the eco-system, the business environment, existing customers and prospects
- Collaborate with presales, sales, partners and customers to maintain product knowledge, ensure clear communication end enable ongoing business
- Create and maintain the security and 3rd party's platform matrix backlog, derived from the product vision, strategy, and go-to-market
- Create and maintain product security standards, pen tests plans, certifications, and security procedures such as SSDLC etc.
- Lead R&D to deliver on the security backlog with high quality taking time to market into mind
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science or Engineering
- 5-6 years of software marketing/product management experience in cloud and on-premises solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in the enterprise security domain, industry trends, and practices
- Influencing and making decisions that are global in nature and span multiple stakeholders
- Strong technical understanding, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Performing business and technology analyses, based on product needs and industry trends.
- Developing concepts into business requirements.
- Working in and providing leadership in a cross-functional team environment.
- communicating effectively at all levels, from executive management to individual contributor
- working successfully with clients and business partners directly
- solving problems in high-pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Juggling multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Ability to travel to customer and non-customer sites globally (25%)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.