HR Operations Specialist
Location: Taguig, Philippines
Job Title: HR Ops Specialist
The NICE HR Ops Specialist in the Philippines is a role that supports the day-to-day people operations at the Cochabamba site. The role assists in creating and sustaining an engaged high-performance culture, emphasizing quality, productivity, goal attainment and the ongoing development of a superior workforce. The HR Ops Team Lead often will have primary accountability for processes such as recruiting, onboarding, data entry, HR reporting, department communications and various other administrative and client-facing tasks, as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications, or equivalent work experience would be ideal.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate, hold a HR or relevant professional qualification with 2-3+ years of generalist experience, immigration, project management, planning and HR service delivery. Understand the needs of a Services and Support client group and be comfortable delivering a focused, high-quality HR service both in terms of projects and day to day operations
Experience of working in a matrixed business and HR environment in an international technology or services business
Excellent communication skills and be adaptable enough to work in partnership with a diverse client group.
Able to build effective relationships with people at any level within the organization based on trust, professionalism and personal integrity
- Able to work effectively in both the administrative, transactional level and the HR business partnering and advisory level
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor
- Strong personal motivation & self-confidence
- Resilience & flexibility
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, with focus on attention to detail
- Strong professional & technical HR knowledge
- Proficient in primary MS Office applications and familiarity with HR Systems
- To contribute towards the development, review and improvement of HR and management policies, processes and procedures throughout the region
- Proactive, self-driven, quick learner
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.