Senior Product Manager, Marketplace
Position: Senior Product Manager, Marketplace – Actimize Platform
Location: Hoboken, NJ
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is a recognized leader in fighting financial crime using our advanced platform for delivery of Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, and Financial Markets Compliance Solutions.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a product manager to engage and expand its partnership network to identify joint go-to-market opportunities and integrated product/service offerings. The product manager will collaborate across NICE Actimize lines of business to understand product strategy and identify ways to accelerate innovation through strategic partnerships. Activities will include prioritizing partnership efforts, formulate product integration strategies and driving R&D execution. This product manager will work with all NICE Actimize lines of business to go from vision to delivery while maintaining a focus on a profitable solutions business model.
- Identify opportunities to accelerate strategic objectives and deliver customer value through complementary partnerships
- Evaluate partnership opportunities through lenses of strategic fit, architectural fit, market demand, and time-to-value
- Formulate new integration strategies and tools as well advancing existing integration products and services
- Act as primary liaison with partners during partnership formation, integration, and go-to-market
- Manage and prioritize product roadmaps and define requirements for integrated product offerings
- Drive execution in collaboration with R&D and Product leadership
- Define go-to-market strategy including product packaging, pricing, positioning, marketing, sales enablement and product readiness
- Evangelize product vision and strategy with the market and partner communities
- Strong relationship and management skills in a highly-matrixed environment with customers, partners sales, regions, partners, services and product groups.
- BA Degree
- 10+ years’ experience in Software product management or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in financial crimes or compliance domain
- Business development experience desired
- Experience in cloud/SaaS
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in public speaking
- Learning agility
- Some international travel may be required
NICE Actimize offers a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefits package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, life, disability, transit checks, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.