Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Develop/Configure software feature(s) according to design document & enterprise software standards.
- To create dashboards and reports using MIcrostrategy or similar tools like Tableau, QlikView /Cognos/Spotfire.
- To create reports/dashboards which minimize redundancy and at the same time provide actionable insights by way of smart, interactive dashboards.
Basic Qualifications / Education:
- BE/B.Tech with Practical relevant experience/knowledge
- 3-4 years of experience in Software product development (preferably Business Intelligence domain)
- 2+ years of experience in Business Intelligence domain (ETL, EDW/DWH, Reporting)
- Should have worked on at least 2 End to End Project implementation of data warehouse
- Visualize and develop BI reporting solutions; complex multi-paneled, interactive dashboards using Tableau (or QlikView /Cognos/Spotfire)
- Design and Develop dashboards and reports from multiple data sources by effectively using
- Data blending, filters, Hierarchies, Transformations, Calculated Fields, customize Calculations, Conditions and Filter (Local, Global), prompts, Sets, Groups, Parameters, Graphs, Forecast
- Analyze, troubleshoot and tune product performance
- Excellent Visual Design skills in developing complex Dashboards, Scorecards, Analytic reports with sensitivity to user-system interaction experience
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.