APAC Senior Sales Operations Analyst
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst creates both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative product & sales analysis, and assesses future needs and data integrity. He/she must utilize and develop standardized tools, methodologies, and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
This position ensures accuracy in the CRM System which tracks both won business, as well sales pipeline and reports.
As a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following, but not subject to:
- Assist Sales Executives & Management in gathering data, creating reports and dashboards
- Create and distribute analytical reports including ad hoc and custom reports for sales and management
- Salesforce administration. i.e.: maintaining data integrity
- Assist and/or provide guidance to Account Executives to manage sales opportunities and leads in salesforce.
- Assist in data amendments and perform data clean up in CRM System
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with stakeholders in NICE Customer Engagement and NICE CXone (NICE inContact).
- Flexibility to work within APAC and Global time zones when required.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Participate in projects as assigned.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Hands on personality and attitude to get things done
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to work well across various parts of a very dynamic organization, as well as the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management.
- Ability to apply a wide range of business skills and analysis to the function
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adjust to multiple demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Simple Visual Basic skills is preferred
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced organization
- Salesforce report building and CRM administration
- com Administration
- SaaS business experience
- Microsoft PowerBI Reporting is a plus
- Excel and PowerPoint
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.