Finance Business Partner
NICE (NASDAQ:NICE) is a $1.5bn company with over 5,500 employees globally. Our solutions provide real-time interaction management, advanced analytics and employee engagement software to deliver faster, smarter and safer customer engagements, and to get major brands closer to their customers. NICE’s solutions help major brands to understand, predict and adapt to customers’ needs in real time so that they can create tailored experiences that go beyond what customers expect.
About the role
The role reports to the Director of Finance, EMEA and principally supports these internal customers; EMEA Leadership Team (ELT), HR, Sales, Marketing and Corporate Finance.
Key to the role is production and development of reports and analysis for Headcount (HC) and Department Expenditure (Depex), that not only monitors expectation versus targets, but also provides insight and added value to the Business, prime recipients of which are ELT members. There will also be regular reporting and analysis on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis, depending on the requirement.
Business Units supported are Enterprise, Public Safety and Corporate.
The EMEA Finance Business Partner and FP&A Manager’s responsibilities include:
- HC control to ensure targets not exceeded, including coordination with HR
- Depex monitoring versus target and forecast, including spend approval
- Marketing spend tracking including ROI projects with the Marketing Director
- Quarterly Business Review providing P&L analysis on Depex
- Review and coordination of the Region’s accruals as part of the quarterly close process
- Production of regular reports and related analysis including:
- HC and Depex status updates
- Monthly forecast submission
- Exchange rates impact
- Key point of contact for all expenditure queries from within the Region
- Production of Region’s annual HC and Depex Budget
- Sub Region direct contribution reporting and analysis
- Monitoring and proposing transition of processes to Shared Service Centre in India
- Ad-Hoc analysis
This role is suited to a newly qualified accountant (c3-4 years total experience) with business acumen, industry experience, educated to degree level or equivalent and experience in a matrix organization
- Self-motivated, innovative and challenging mind-set
- Confidence to liaise and present to Senior Management
- Good time management and organising skills eg. to facilitate management of own workload and customer expectations, whilst being able to respond to urgent requests.
- Advanced excel skills, essential for data management and report production.
- Experience in the following applications is beneficial:
NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We achieve this this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 7,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.