Location: Salt Lake City, USNICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Procurement Manager, who will be in charge of business related activities with NICE vendors, in several categories such as: Marketing Services engagement, offshores, facilities, HR and real estate.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team working on exciting and industry leader product, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing and implementing the procurement strategy and coordinating with the various stakeholders (BU).
- Analyzing market trends and maintaining expert knowledge in the relevant categories
- Managing globally suppliers' relationship
- Identifying procurement opportunities for improvement in the respective categories
- Identifying innovative procurement solutions that generate cost savings, cost reduction and processes efficiencies for the organization
- Lead and perform sourcing & contracting activities, including supplier's evaluation, and bid management.
- Work closely with NICE BU's in order to fully understand the business needs in general and the expectations from Procurement
- Provide a professional level of service and support for the internal customers
- Lead RFP’s processes and preparation thorough execution, including data gathering & analysis in order to fulfill the selection processes (CBA) and to identify cost reduction opportunities and financial goals achievements
- Manage the P2P process
- Meeting Procurement processes and policies
- Periodical reporting for management (Procurement key measurements)
- Bachelor’s Degree required in relevant field (Business Management or similar)
- 5+ years of experience in the procurement profession
- Excellent negotiation skills and expertise with proficiency and strong positioning in the relevant categories .
- Experience in leading RFP process, preparation and execution of RFP’s
- Ability to lead contracts , excellent knowledge of contractual term and conditions
- SOW, SLA knowledge
- Data gathering and analysis
- Knowledge of large scale global/domestic purchasing methods and procedures, including knowledge of computerized purchasing systems (Oracle – Benefit)
- Experience in vendor assessment and evaluation
- High level of computer literacy is a MUST: Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and web research.
- Excellent organizational skills, good people skills, time management skills, independent worker, details oriented
- Commitment and dedication to accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Independent and self-motivated - must work well independently and follow through on assign tasks with little to no supervision. (Follow up on tasks on a daily basis).
- Must be comfortable working within a global dynamic, changing environment
- Must be comfortable with working in a Global company, Global procurement department with Global management.
- Strong market knowledge and experience in working across various functions, businesses and regions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Certificate from Procurement/ Purchasing or negotiation course
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.