In this role you will be responsible for managing the ALM tools used by Actimize Engineering (R&D) groups. That includes tools operations and implementations, tool selections, change requests, governance and monitoring.
In addition, you will manage various initiatives to support R&D activities.
We are looking for a self-starter with bias for action, who is able to move new initiatives forward while collaborating with all types of stakeholders.
- Manage R&D tools from the point of tool selection through implementation, ongoing operations and support, change requests, monitoring and control reports and license mgmt.
- Manage ALM Tools (JIRA etc.) – Integration with ALM processes
- Develop ALM Dashboards and reports
- Linux system admin, with the ability to add applications and code
- End-to-end accountability for process-change projects, from business requirement definition and planning to successful delivery and implementation
- Define and deliver management reports, to support R&D processes (quality, operations excellence)
- Work effectively with a variety of stakeholders to ensure successful execution including R&D teams, product managers, IT, DevOps, business operations etc.
- Perform business analysis and provide guidance on best practices and possible approaches
- Continually find opportunities for improvements and enhancements in existing tools
- At least 4 years of IT & System Administration capabilities
- At least 5 years of experience as tools developer or equivalent at a global software company
- Experience with system analysis and management
- Experience at AWS environments – architecture and administration
- Experienced working with Databases
- Experience with Atlassian tools – an advantage
- Experience in Agile methodologies – an advantage
- Familiar with Mantis – an advantage
- Experience with BI tools as a Data Analyst (Easy BI, power BI, etc.) – an advantage
- Fluent English
- A university degree preferably in Industrial Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Science
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.