Director of M&A and Corporate Development
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
The Director of M&A and Corporate Development will play a key role in generating, managing and executing on mergers, acquisitions and select strategic partnerships globally.
This position will report to NICE VP, Head of M&A and Corporate Development
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with executive management and key stakeholders from different business units to craft, set and drive NICE strategic priorities and thinking.
- Lead engagement with companies across a broad range of eco-systems, markets and geographies
- Identify, engage and create pipeline of non-organic growth opportunities and projects
- Manage and work with cross-function and cross-discipline teams (internal and external) including product and technology, operations, legal, sales, finance and others to successfully execute diligence processes, transactions and operational planning
What you'll need:
- Top university graduate in a relevant discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in M&A, corporate development, private equity, venture capital or strategic consulting. (preferably in technology sectors)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced, highly demanding and fluid and uncertain environment
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.