We are looking for a competent and self-driven Sales Executive to find new business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion of our CXone customer base.
The ideal candidate needs to have proven sales experience in CRM Software or Cloud Services. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Build a strong relationship with the Business Partner Ecosystem
- Create a detailed business plan to drive new business using the NICE CXone portfolio
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting a client to helping the Business Partner securing a deal
- Position the NICE CXone portfolio to prospective clients and Business Partners
- Manage the sales pipeline of the Business Partners, driving cadence and discipline in all the sales cycle activities
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- BSc or BA in business administration, engineering or marketing
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English is a must
- Proven 5+ years of experience as a Hunter Account Executive
- Business acumen to translate solution benefits to quantifiable results
- Knowledge of market research, solution selling, social selling, and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; CRM software (eg. Salesforce, Zendesk, Dynamics)
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate behavior
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.