Senior Business Consultant – VRS APAC
- Responsible for the successful delivery of business improvement projects resulting in highly satisfied, reference-able clients and measurable business improvement.
- Responsible for leading consulting projects to drive process improvement and ensure business readiness for optimal adoption and utilization of NICE solutions across the enterprise.
- Review design documents to ensure alignment with customer needs and business objectives.
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value and leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology. Develop appropriate research/analysis plan to create a business case and demonstrate measurable impact of NICE Nexidia Interaction Analytics and other NICE solutions, as well as provide ROI impact data to clients.
- Own and manage senior stakeholder relationship and ensure his/her active participation and sponsorship over the course of the engagement.
- Establish oneself as a Trusted Advisor who advises the client on best practices and is vocal on their behalf internally within NICE. Act as liaison between the client and NICE to escalate critical issues and influence product roadmap decisions.
- Work with product sales and clients to educate them on the value of business consulting and other NICE services. Identify and develop new business opportunities and be responsible for extensions of existing consulting engagements.
- Manage client relationships and individual engagements with a strong focus on excellence, a high level of accountability at the individual level, service and support that exceed client needs, individual contributions to drive team performance.
- Take ownership and lead service delivery and holds full domain responsibility
- Mentor team members and create collaborations within team, within NICE and with clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Preferred at least of 5 years’ experience delivering Interaction Analytics consultancy services to clients. Ideal candidate will come from a leadership role within diverse environments and/or a consulting firm.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience delivering consultation services to clients in Contact Center domain
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of Contact Center business operations, financial service, performance management and metrics, quality management and training, front office or back office.
- Demonstrated experience with leading organizational change, creating governance teams and center of excellence processes
- Must have proven ability to independently and effectively handle Sr. Executive audience and stakeholders, provide thought leadership and gain strategic partnership
- Multi-industry experience.
- Experience in business process improvement and Customer Success.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Six Sigma Certification or other Process Improvement Discipline preferred
- India (preferably in Pune)
- Regular International/Domestic Travel
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.