HR Operations Project Manager
NICE Global HR Operations is seeking a Project Manager who thrives on fast pace, action orientation and pushing things forward to execution. The role combines managing various HR projects, processes & policies, along with PMO support to drive HR Management agenda.
This is an ideal opportunity for those looking to develop within HR, Project Management or Operations.
- Support/Lead projects/programs, including planning, designing, implementing/providing the HR requirements and monitoring the progress
- Support/Improve/Simplify/Streamline global HR processes, such as Job Architecture, Relocation, Onboarding, Termination, workforce planning, etc.
- Managing HR policies and knowledge management - creating, documenting and communicating various HR policies
- Managing HR Service Catalog via SNOW platform
- Project Management support to drive HR Management agenda including:
- Developing documents, reports and presentations
- Manage timelines and follow-up on tasks
- Monitor & control projects compliance in respect of the project plan
- Coordinate cross HR activities and aggregate feedback
- Create periodic executive reports & presentations and communicate data on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Support in HR Budget management
- Support in QBR process
- Back-up to the HR Operations Generalists, including working with different HR information systems
- Methodological Project Management experience in a global organization – a MUST
- Understanding of HR core processes – a MUST
- Experience in day to day operations – an advantage
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem-solving savvy and strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, with proven ability to form strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – English and Hebrew
- BA or B.Sc
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.