Azure Cloud Architect
Azure Cloud Architect
Do you have proven experience designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure? Do you have a passion for infrastructure automation and DevOps practices in Azure? Are you interested in working in a cross-platform environment and design solutions that are deployable across multiple cloud providers? Then you may be the perfect candidate for the job of Azure Cloud Architect at Nice.
We are expanding our Cloud Architecture team and are looking for a motivated individual to join the team and play a key role to help us build our product portfolio that is hosted in Azure.
Responsibilities /Essential Duties
- Partner with R&D and Cloud Operations teams to optimize products for deployment and management in Azure
- Provide guidance for optimal setup from networking, compute, storage, security, business continuity, budgeting and governance standpoints
- Ability to work in a cross-platform environment to help integrate key technologies used for automation, monitoring, management and reporting into Azure and design cross-platform automation solutions
- Ability to work in a highly distributed team
- Possible travel to other global locations
Education and Experience
- Azure: 5+ years of experience designing, deploying, and managing solutions in Azure with strong hands-on technical skills. Microsoft Azure certifications a plus.
- 2-3 years’ experience in technical leadership role.
- Education Level: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science/IT preferred (or any engineering field considered) or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Expert understanding of key Azure components and concepts for both IAAS and PAAS including networking, compute, storage, security, Azure managed services and Azure well-architected framework
- Good coding skills in in Python, Powershell or any other major language highly desired.
- Knowledge of AWS a plus
- Knowledge of Terraform, Puppet or Ansible a plus
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work effectively with distributed team
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long-term objectives
- Passionate about technology and solving IT operations-focused problems
- Must be detail oriented, task driven, and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, peers, and others in and outside the organization to accomplish goals, objectives and to identify and resolve problems
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.