Sales Performance Management
About NICE ICM
Designed for large-scale ICM deployments, NICE ICM lets customers build, communicate and approve sophisticated compensation plans for the greatest number of payees, manage sales territories and quotas, coach sales reps and analyze performance. Built over a comprehensive infrastructure, our solution can process millions of transactions, efficiently and effectively managing sales reporting and incentive compensation calculations at unprecedented speeds. This enables in-day calculations and same-day reporting to global payee communities, inspiring their confidence in the system.
The NICE SPM Solutions Engineer leads the functional and technical sales process with a coordinated focus on solutions development for our SPM solution through discovery and requirements gathering, validation, and demonstration. The SPM Solutions Engineer works in cohesive partnership with SPM Solution Sales team, and must be able to articulate NICE SPM’s value to both business and technical users.
- Collaborate with NICE SPM account executives on overall account strategy, and support overall account activities.
- Effectively articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences and lead strategic technical initiatives throughout the sales process and demonstrate NICE’s technical advantages with focus on cloud
- Sell consultatively to senior executives and develop a deep understanding of customer business processes and technical landscape
- Pursue the technical sales process with a coordinated focus on solution development through discovery and requirements gathering, personalized demonstrations, validation, and documented design.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements and use astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate, and match NICE solution capabilities to the customer’s needs
- Lead ICM proof-of-concept and custom demonstration activities:
- Interpret customer requirements and develop working prototype solutions for Incentive Compensation solutions.
- Architect solutions which showcase NICE advantages and promote easy comprehension
- Present in depth to business and technical audiences while maintaining focus on high level value proposition and sales strategy.
- Identify all technical challenges of the customer to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding technical specifications efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate on pricing proposals and provide quotes for relevant solutions
- Provide product feedback and work closely with product management to distill marketplace requirements into product enhancements
Desired Experience and Requirements:
- Experience in incentive compensation administration, plan design, and territory and quota management
- At least 10 years of sales experience supporting multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility, and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills
- Able to support multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market.
- Strong technical aptitude, and experience with the following technologies: SQL, HTML, Oracle Database, OLAP/Analytics, Microsoft Access / Excel
- Prior experience with ICM software or companies: Callidus, IBM/Varicent, Xactly, Oracle, Synygy, etc.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.