For our WFM cloud customer experience platform, we are looking for a DevOps expert who can work with our global teams in an Agile environment as a technology leader to plan, maintain, and enhance our CI/CD processes and develop automation across the WFM product. WFM provides a unified suite of applications enabling organizations to improve call center agent productivity, identify performance gaps, deliver targeted coaching, and effectively forecast workloads and schedule staff.
- Create, maintain and enhance the Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps infrastructure as needed for WFM releases including Dev, Test and Staging environments. Use configuration management tools to manage and maintain environments.
- Establish and manage the DevOps CI/CD pipelines for the WFM Product lines including micro-services.
- Establish and maintain the branching and merging strategies for managing the releases including master, release and feature branches.
- Perform static code analysis and security scans on the WFM product line. Publish scan reports to key stakeholders
- Automate all aspects of the CI/CD process i.e. build, deploy & test. Generate an automated notification once CI/CD is complete.
- Collaborate with both local and remote teams in Richardson, Israel, and India across multiple products and technologies.
- Ability to work with multiple products, including some with different DevOps processes and technologies, in both hands-on implementation as well as strategic design.
- Work closely with DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers, and Product Owners to prioritize, estimate, and plan tasks.
- Teach and mentor other engineers on DevOps best practices.
- At least 3 years’ experience with cloud and SaaS offerings.
- Proven experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) via the AWS management console and the AWS APIs.
- Software development background with Java and AngularJS is a significant advantage
- Experience with Jenkins configuration, creating Jenkins jobs, and experience with Docker.
- Experience with the following AWS services is particularly relevant: EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda, Batch, Terraform, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, CloudWatch and Kinesis.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and environments.
- Experience with Jenkins setup, administration, and job configuration. Experience with Jenkins 2.0 pipeline development is a plus.
- Hands-on implementation experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex products/environments.
- Experience with cloud deployment methodologies.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure management, taking into account quick SLAs and low TCO.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural, team-oriented, collaborative environment
B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant degree
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Candidate must be able to pass a thorough background check (including but not limited to criminal, employment, drug screening, credit and MVR)
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.