Specialist System Engineer
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is looking for a high motivated System Engineer to join its Global IT Corporate Systems team from India that will work NA time (16:00-01:00 India Time).
Shift Time: US time zone
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for Systems support worldwide 1000+ servers across the regions of NICE (North America, Europe, APAC)
• Support and maintain Active Directory/Azure AD for worldwide.
• Support and maintain server hardware and storage, including but not limited to HP Proliant, Netapp storage, Cisco UCS blade systems
• Support and Maintain VMware virtualization Server infrastructure, ESXi 6.x hosts, for both Corporate and Customer Support environments.
• Develop, write and maintain documentation for Site Infrastructures, SOPs, Systems knowledge transfer documents and files.
• Maintain external vendors relationships and Management, contracts, policies and procedures for OEM out of warranty hardware, backup storage & offsite tape storage
• Assist Sr. Systems Administrator with User requests management, hardware contract renewals and budget allocations for IT hardware.
• 5+ years of experience with Windows Server Administration and Engineering in a midsize to large environment.
• 5+ years of Active Directory, and other Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Exchange on prem, EXO, DNS, DHCP, GPO, NPS, RADIUS, RDGW
• 3+ year of experience with Microsoft 365 (and most apps), Azure AD, SAML SSO, Conditional Access, ADSync/ADconnect, Compliance and Security Mgmt
• 5+ years of experience with VMWare ESXi/vCenter 6.x or higher
• 2+ years of experience with CISCO Umbrella or equivalent, CISCO IronPort CES or equivalent.
• 3+ years of Experience with NetBackup or equivalent backup technologies/policies/tape drive and export operations
• 2+ years of experience with Identity Management technologies such as NetIQ, Azure AD, Okta, OneLogin or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience with Sophos Endpoint AV/Protection, Symantec Endpoint protection or equivalent
• Experience in Netapp/CIFS/NPS and other storage technologies
• Experience with PowerShell cmdlet and scripting/Automation
• Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as collaboratively as a fully participating member of the team
• Excellent communication/Interpersonal skills (verbal and written English), working with peers, users, and all management levels.
• Strong self-learning skills
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with out of the box thinking
• Experience in project management, JIRA, AGILE, ITIL or other equivalent Project management related solutions
• Can be on call for emergencies with Weekend shift rotation
A PLUS but not required:
• Experience in Citrix XenApp/VDI
• Experience with ServiceNow or other user ticketing/request system
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.