Senior Full Stack Engineer
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
We are a brand-new global team that provides "DevOps for DevOps" to all NICEs R&D departments, DevOps teams, and LOBs. Managing hybrid-multi cloud environment, infra & DevOps solutions.
The team specializes in Trusted advisory, Global technological ingenuity, Development of new custom-made services, Governance and visibility
We encourage Innovative ideas, Flexible work methods, Knowledge collaboration, Good vibes!
- Conduct product evaluations with vendors and recommend product customization for integration with systems.
- Full-stack developer leading personal
- The ability to design and lead the development of a "one-stop-shop" of a self-service, API-driven platform to provide the required services to the stakeholders around provisioning, security, FinOps, governance and observability.
- Assist with training activities, mentor junior team members, and ensure team’s adherence to all control and compliance initiatives.
- Assist with prototyping and recommend solutions implementation.
- Partner with development teams to identify engineering requirements and assist with defining application/system requirements and processes.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for NICE's reputation and safeguarding NICE's infrastructure, assets, and clientele interest.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Full stack developer.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience / Knowledge with DevOps or Cloud fields - Certification is a PLUS.
- Strong understanding of DevOps tools such as: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, GitHub, GitHub actions, Artifactory, Splunk, Datadog.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities, and related reporting to identify best practices.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Proven record of accomplishment of operational process changes and improvement.
- Passionately enthusiastic about DevOps & cloud technologies.
Experience with software development tools:
- .NET Core
- Postgres and DynamoDB
Experience with cloud development tools:
- AWS (lambda)
- Azure (Azure App, Azure functions)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.