Specialist Service Enablement Manager
As part of Global Customer Services & Cloud, reporting to the Director of Service Enablement, this role is responsible for a New Product Introduction(NPI), Product Serviceability & Supportability and Continues Engineering processes.
- Lead the New Product Introduction process to ensure effective preparation of the Services and Support teams for successful launch of a new \ enhanced Nice Enterprise Product.
- Lead the "Field" Readiness related activities to meet EA and GA gate checklist: field requirements, documentation, training, certification, operational tools, communication planning and more
- Manage Alpha Site to provide Field feedback regarding product installation, documentation, usability and maturity.
- Closely monitor deployments during early availability to be able to provide periodical product stability and supportability reports.
- Improve product Serviceability and Supportability capabilities by leading the continuous engineering process: Proactively collect field feedback on released products, identify required product enhancements, prioritize all requirements, formulate Serviceability and Supportability requirements for RnD and ensure they are included in roadmap plans. Track, measure, self-test and communicate ongoing status.
- Ensure Service & Support organization is ready for the Product Cloudification roadmap
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME): technical advisor for knowledge transfer, Expert Testing, participation in first product deployments
- Improve and assimilate new processes and working procedures to allow better NPI and Continuous Engineering processes.
- Track the maturity of products to ensure field ability to handle deployments and support the product. Work with R&D to improve PTU engagement
- Having comprehensive 360 degrees view on the product , allow transparency and effective ongoing communication between Services, Support and Product House.
• B.Sc in Industrial Engineering/Computer science or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years proven experience working as a Project Manager
• Deep Technical orientation with a profound background and understanding of Service & Support organization processes
• Experience with Product Serviceability, Cloudification and R&D development processes
- Experience with Technical Laboratory maintenance, DevOps skills – strong advantage
- Broad experience with exposure to NICE Enterprise Products is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in a global corporate organization
- Fluency in English language
Excellent management , interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to distill large quantities of information to its essence for succinct and effective public presentation to senior management and other audiences
Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and progressively advance numerous simultaneous activities, to expertly plan and closely manage timelines and deliverables, and to develop tracking systems to ensure success
Proven Ability to influence without authority
Strong presentation and communication skills
Excellent leadership skills and ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
Process oriented approach
Self-motivated to strive for professional excellence in all aspects of work
Must be a Team Player
Additional key characteristics:
• Assertive, responsible and reliable
• Detail oriented
• Matrix management skills
• Big head, picks up things form the floor - ability to work in undefined environment
• Project management methodology skills (ability to manage, plan ahead)
• Analytics skills and resolution driven
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.