Client Experience Manager
Client Engagement Manager at NICE.
Location: UK based.
KEY DEPARTMENTAL OBJECTIVES
Nexidia Post Sales is responsible for managing and supporting Clients during and post the delivery of Nexidia Software. Consulting and Managed Analytical Services teams (MAST) work alongside clients to confirm that the data, that is collected and analysed, results in actionable insights that can be used to address specific concerns, integrating closely with the customers, these teams provide end-to-end solutions as well as program management to drive engagement and usage of the product.
The work associated with these projects includes the creation of actionable insights using the Nexidia Interaction Analytics solution suite, including but not limited to; query development, analysis of audio and text based interactions, interactive reporting views and dashboards, business case development, presentation development and communication to internal and external customers.
The Post-Sales Client Engagement Manager reports to and is directed by the Director, Managed Analytics and performs work required for the successful delivery of post-sales analytical engagements as a leading part of a project team. The project engagement may include working closely with Technical PM’s, Support and Delivery team members, Account Managers, SBA’s (Senior Business Analysts) and Ba’s (Business Analysts) (local and remote/outsourced), as appropriate to develop and deliver analysis activities required to support the Post Sales projects.
The role requires Strong engagement and influencing skills to work with the Client to effectively define a project approach to meet the key deliverables of the Statement of Work, creativity to approach and explore business hypotheses and to enable their team to provide supporting and actionable analytical evidence and change Management Skills to support the client in the operational deployment of projects that will deliver business value.
In addition the Client Engagement manager may be required to carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: sales support for current customers, technical support in certain circumstances, input on Contracts and SOW’s, Customer and Internal training, advise Product Development of potential product enhancements and provide Marketing with Customer Success Stories
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver to the specifics of the Statement of Work agreed for each client
- Meet defined deadlines
- Create delivery plan for every Release
- Conduct daily update calls with the MAST
- Deliver final Release presentations
- Create and deliver Quarterly Business Review
- Deliver valuable and actionable findings to the Customer
- Create strong, actionable business cases resulting in continuation of the MAST
- Complete monthly scorecard for Senior Business Analyst and Business Analyst on their MAST
- Maintain positive relationship with customer
- Mentor Senior Business Analyst and Business Analysts
- Understands and adheres to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in Strategic Improvement Projects as assigned
- Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed for Curriculum Development
- Performs other duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple layers of an organization and effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Highly professional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to train and mentor members of their team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Contact Center experience and/or Consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years managing employees preferred
- Experience presenting to C Level individuals in the organization
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.