- Assist with the month-end/quarter-end and year-end closing process
- Support quarterly and annual audits.
- Month end closing & reporting to ensure accurate US GAAP compliant financial statements.
- Preparation of financial reports for consolidation on a monthly basis, which includes flux analysis and additional data as required by the corporate reporting.
- Focus on continuous Support Tax accounting – transfer pricing, tax analysis and preparation of GAAP Non-GAAP tax working papers.
- Work with the Revenue Recognition team to support according to revenue recognition policies and procedures. Prepare and review revenue accounting working papers.
- Support the Corporate Treasury daily cash needs such as cash flow planning, liquidity management, management presentations.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Chartered Accountant
- Diploma holder in Accountancy with at least 2 years of experience in finance and accounting field in MNC can also apply.
- At least 6+ years of experience as an Accountant.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Hands-on and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Experience working with Oracle, HFM and Hyperion - an advantage.
- Experience working in Hi-Tech company - an advantage.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.