Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for:
An energetic professional Product Marketing Manager and a great team player, passionate about turning technology and innovation into stories and value to customers.
Who you are:
You have five years' experience in Marketing for technology companies. You are tech savvy, but your true love is for storytelling. You are a forward thinker and love solving challenges in new, creative ways. You have excellent presentation skills and your English is fluent and professional You are passionate about your customers, can easily relate to their point of view and are always looking to stay close to them. You have an academic degree. MBA is an advantage.
What you will be doing:
You will be busy daily with creating great content and extraordinary experiences for our customers and prospects. To be more specific:
- Create content of all sorts: from collaterals, through blogs to complex reports
- Define and execute Marketing plans and new product introductions
- Define our products' value proposition
- Plan and execute lead gen and awareness marketing campaigns
- Promote our industry thought leadership
- Support Sales professionals with content and training
- Role includes delivering webinars and presentations to customers, prospects and sales
- Role includes working with multiple internal and external interphases (vendors)
Why NICE MCR:
The Multi-Channel Recording Line of business is the largest within NICE. We have cutting-edge technology, a very exciting business environment, and some of the world’s biggest and most demanding customers. We work hard and enjoy every minute. And we are a great team. Our Marketing work is dynamic and diversified. We are at the forefront, leveraging our creativity to create a real impact every day for our customers and business
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.