Portfolio Solutions Engineer
Contact Centers are transforming every day to create exceptional and effortless customer service – Join NICE to take the lead as a Portfolio Solution Engineer and join a growing team that lead the market with innovative and best-in-class solutions.
As a member of our team, you’ll be part of an incredible Portfolio Solutions Engineering team where we not only care for our customers’ experience, we care about our employees’ experience and benefits as well. At NICE, you will learn and grow continuously, it will be challenging, and you will love it!
NICE Portfolio Solutions Engineers lead the functional and technical sales process with a coordinated focus on solutions development across NICE’s portfolio through discovery and requirements gathering, validation, and demonstration. You’ll enjoy a blend of technical discussions, deep strategic partnerships with product teams, Account Executives, and customers.
The PSE must be a self-motivated storyteller with a proven track record in software sales. The PSE must demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude combined with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking.
- Professionally and independently conduct discovery conversations and needs analysis for business and technical topics using astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Deliver tailored and custom demonstrations that align to NICE portfolio with customer’s business and IT challenges in mind
- Lead in all technical aspects of the sales process in collaboration with account executives and overlay teams
- Able to promptly respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Assist NICE sales teams with creating compelling pricing proposals
- Assist with definition and execution of successful proof of concepts (POC), where appropriate.
- Provide product feedback and suggestions to Product teams
- Exceptional presentation and demo capabilities
- Ability to communicate from C-level executives down to Agent/Front Line level employees
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and team-oriented
- Strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated success in achieving strategic deal wins
- Experience in customizing and building storyboards for demos and POC
Additional Valuable Skills:
- Contact center technologies, WorkForce Manager/Management, CRM or Business Intelligence experience
- Cloud technologies and certifications
- Telephony (ACD, IVR, etc.) experience and knowledge
- Hardware platforms & Virtualization
- Vertical market selling experience including Banking, Insurance, Telco, Healthcare, Travel, and others
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.