Regional Vice President of Sales, ICM
Regional Vice President
Sales Performance Management Solutions
The Regional Vice President (RVP) presides over the booking, revenue and operations of a sales executive’s team. These sales executives are the first and primary customer point of contact selling of our Sales Performance Management Solutions. As the leader, the RVP effectively manages this team to expand the product saturation across territories, build the customer base in untapped markets and drive new logos.
- Extensive strategic development and deployment of the organizational sales strategy as well as best practices methodologies that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider
- Leverage sales and leadership experience to drive exceptional sales process and performance management within their department population
- Provides results driven and thoughtful direction to sales individual contributors that improves sales skill sand drives quota attainment
- Master a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the NICE sales team, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution
- Drive and develop account plans with the sales executives that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address and resolve account challenges outside the capacity of the sales executive
- Direct responsibility of pipeline generation and lead follow-ups
- Accurate forecast and sale planning beyond 90 resolutions
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE’s mature products and more specifically ICM product while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners
- When necessary engage account team, partners, and internal company resources in creating and executing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the sales executives and customers that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Drive the analysis of customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Create and execute high revenue, multi-year business plans with the sales executives.
- Communicate information about internal NICE changes and actions while protecting customer from negative impact
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals
- Achieve annual account sales quota
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on NICE strengths and can be implemented effectively to promote trust in NICE and enhance the company reputation for delivering promised results
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage NICE strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels
- Hire, build and retain a strong sales organization and build bench strength consistently
- Work closely with line of business leaders and team to enable sales team as well as execute campaigns
- Work closely with LOB leader and LOB team to enable the sale steam as well as execute campaigns
Desired Experience and Requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts. A minimum of 5 years of previous experience leading a software or technology sales team is preferred. Previous expertise in Sales Performance Management Solutions or like software is preferred.
- Comprehensive leadership abilities around coaching employees and proactively managing performance as well as departmental development of objectives, goals and KPIs.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market.
- Externally with customers and decision makers as well as industry organizations and market trade organizations. Internally in tight collaboration with Account Executives, Portfolio Consultants, Marketing, Functional Consultants, Technical Engineers and Product Management.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.