Customer Operations Manager
We are looking for a Great Customer Operations Manager to be part of the Customer Operations Office to lead internal projects, business analysis and process improvements.
Ideal candidates are resourceful, visionary and driven.
- Design and execute processes that meet our business initiatives and ensure continuance improvement
- Transform & operationalize Strategy into standard practice with measurable KPIs – Focus on post sales units: Professional services, Customer Support, Cloud Operations and Customer Success
- Lead E2E Projects and implementations of internal processes, methodologies and tools to improve business performance
- Analyze operational & financial data to identify business insights & opportunities for process improvement
- Ensure process adoptions
- Measuring the efficiency of systems and procedures
- Complete accountability and management of global complex projects working closely with IT
- Perform business analysis and provide guidance on best practices and various approaches as part of the finalized requirements
- BS in Business Management or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager/Business Process Manager in the Professional Services/ Customer Support domains
- Strong data and analytical skills, with the ability to combine business understanding and technology
- Strong managerial skills and experience in matrix management
- Excellent understanding of Business processes / Good technical background and experience
- Strong understanding and experience in organization-wide issues and be able to suggest solutions for resolution
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Dynamic, self-learner, team player with a proactive, flexible and creative approach
- Hands-on experience supporting systems use and operations
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.