Senior Business Development Consultant
Sr. Business Development Contact Center Consultant – VRS APAC
This is an exciting Business Development & consulting position within the NICE – Value Realization Services (VRS) Organization. The ideal candidate brings a strong mix of consulting, sales, and operations experience to be positioned strongly to lead customers through Contact Center transformations. The Business Development Consultant is responsible for partnering with NICE Account Executives in both generating and leading consulting projects in the areas of contact center, workforce management, and process improvement with NICE clients. Additionally, responsible for helping clients drive value realization and increased system adoption. The Consultant will build long term relationships with clients, becoming a trusted advisor. Manage client relationships and individual engagements with a strong focus on operational excellence and establishing strategy. Will have a high level of accountability at the individual level and provide service that exceeds client needs.
- Develop and deliver consulting services that support business development & demand generation.
- Strong focus on Value Realization Services consulting bookings, new revenue growth and renewal of existing consulting engagements.
- Deliver consulting services in the area of contact center, performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using NICE solutions.
- Focus on contact center best practices & processes.
- Analyze new and existing customers KPI performance and develop contact center improvement plans.
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value that leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- Responsible for successful delivery of contact center improvement recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients
- Develop presentations and present consulting recommendations to Senior Executive Sponsors
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional solution opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities for additional VRS Consulting engagements through business development & service subscription renewals.
- Proven business development, operational excellence and client services experience in contact center industry.
- Minimum of 10 years of internal or external business consulting experience in a call center / contact center environment.
- Prior experience leading contact center operational team.
- Demonstrated operational performance improvements with significant benefit.
- Domain experience with contact center Workforce Management; Performance Management; Back Office Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent problem solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills are a must.
- Multi - Domain experience with contact center Workforce Management; Performance Management; Back Office Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions/processes.
- Ideal candidate to come from a top consulting firm or contact center BPO.
- Multi-industry experience – Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom
- Six Sigma, Change Management or other Process Improvement Discipline
- Expertise in contact center reporting and analytics
- Expertise in financial modeling (e.g., cashflows, TCO, ROI, breakeven analysis)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Travel: Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
- Location: Singapore, Remote
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.