ERP Financial Domain Leader
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Enterprise Finance Professional, to act as a Domain Owner and take a leading role in NICE future Financial System digital transformation project.
The Domain Owner will provide business expertise and will work in partnership with Finance team key user. This role will lead design of new "future state" processes leveraging industry best practice processes and ERP system capabilities needed to optimize business results. This includes understanding of existing business processes, defining requirements for continued optimization and future changes, evaluating gaps and working with ERP consultants to find solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and facilitate definition and implementation, leveraging industry best practices and financial system solution for NICE financial processes.
- Lead workshops and work with Business Function Leads and/or representatives from other areas to ensure seamless integration with their processes.
- Identify software gaps, evaluate and provide alternative solution and recommendations and work with business owners and team members to determine satisfactory approach.
- Lead and facilitate the delivery of project deliverables required to ensure an effectively functioning financial system.
- Lead reviews and approvals of requirements for the financial system.
- Participate in development of requirements for legacy financial system data conversion to the new system, including data mapping. Work closely with the data team to ensure that requirements are met.
- Assist with ensuring business units are ready for financial systems migrations.
- Lead training requirements definition, authoring and testing.
What you'll need:
- CPA and /or Bachelor's degree with accounting or economics, MBA an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience (post internship)
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following business functions: Finance operation and accounting, Consolidation and close process, Revenue Recognition, Financial planning and Analysis, Procurement.
- Proven experience in process analysis and mapping of financial processes and leading implementation as company key user.
- Proven experience in working as part of a multi-national global team
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and analyze abstractly, in the future state
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to stand up for your beliefs, but open to alternative viewpoints
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.