Senior Software Architect
You'll work on NICE flagship product suite which delivers Solutions in complex environments to provide an end-to-end solution for contact centers.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and build applications that allows the world biggest enterprises to engage their customers through multiple channels.
Job Purpose: Ensure flexible and robust architecture that meets market, product and system requirements.
- Design and plan software product architecture
- Present architecture concept to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure correct implementation of architectural concept throughout product development
- hands-on development (mainly for POC and research purposes, but not only)
- Act as the R&D product expert, understanding the product in terms of its requirements, purpose and need in the market
- Interface with R&D Groups (including Product Managers), Sales, Customer Support and Services
- Sc. degree or higher from known university
- Practical experience/knowledge in software architecture
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Ability to take into account the broader picture while still diving into details
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience as software architect (at least 2 years) and as software developer (at least 3 years).
- Advantage: experience with public cloud provider, preferable AWS
- Advantage: Java experience, Scala, Python, Agile
- Advantage: Angular and front end development
- Advantage: No-SQL technologies
- Advantage: BI, Reporting – MicroStrategy
- Advantage: Data warehouse
- Advantage: Application Infrastructure
- Advantage: Authentication – SAML, Open ID Connect
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English is a must
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.