Expert Java Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated software engineer, who possesses strong analytical skills to join our common services group and act as an Expert software engineer.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team working on exciting and industry leader product, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
- Actively participate in the products features development
- Enforce and encourage coding standards and development best practices in the team
- Promote an empowered, self-management, collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment that fosters ownership, creativity and innovation
- Analyze features requirements, create design documents and review them with relevant stack holders in the group
- Encourage continuous improvement in the development process and ensure efficient delivery of products
- Participate in reviewing design and code of other team members
- Deliver high quality, sustainable and maintainable code.
- Mentor younger developers in the team
- Provides critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelizes those skills to others.
- BSc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 years as a backend software engineer
- At least 2 years' experience working in a scrum team scrum
- Vast hands-on experience developing with spring framework and spring boot
- Experience working with relational DB using JPA & Hibernate
- Extensive experience creating RESTful API's
- Extensive experience working with application servers such as tomcat/glassfish/WebSphere or similar.
- Good software design capabilities, debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with developing in a microservices based architecture
- Experience leading and actively participating in major features development for a high scale, distributed product
- Well established technical problem-solving skills.
- High level verbal and written English skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.