Marketing Project Manager
NICE is a multinational software company with more than 6,000 employees worldwide that provides software solutions that includes the core technologies organizations need to deliver better customer experiences through more effective, engaged employees.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in this field, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
The Marketing Project Manager is involved in all aspects of communication with the company's database of customers and prospects. This includes working with different business stakeholders to develop a communications calendar, and to plan, own and execute the process for communicating ongoing promotions and activities to current and prospective customers (event notifications, webinars, newsletters, etc), you will be managing projects end to end, as outlined by the communications calendar.
· Ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget to best possible quality standards.
· Manage communications channels as assigned, which may include Salesforce, Marketo, Webex, Customer Community, etc.
· Plan and execute a quarterly communication plan to increase brand awareness and lead generation activity.
· Evaluate performance of assigned projects and recommend ways to support communication goals.
· Establish and report KPIs (key performance indicators).
· Monitor and initiate activity on communications channels as assigned.
· Monitor and report on weekly activity
· Recommend ways to increase positive and efficient activity.
· Work with industry leaders to promote different marketing activities to generate quality leads.
· Manage new processes related to marketing operations and the intersection of communications, branding and campaigns developed in conjunction with the demand gen team. This will require organization of cross-functional processes, as well as establishing and managing key measures.
· Working with 3rd party vendors to drive new leads and awareness of different marketing activities.
· Support overall communication efforts, perform other related duties and assist in special projects.
· Responsible for developing and managing budget allocation and expenses for projects.
· Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers, influencers and stakeholders in and outside of NICE
· Accurately track and report expenditures according to the Company's Purchasing Policy.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.