Support Engineer - Recording
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
Designation: Front Line Engineer – Recording
Must have a minimum of 4+ years of proven experience with the following:
- Nice/Verint or any other recording platform experience – advantage
- Experience working with voice and data networks in the capacity of troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Microsoft operating systems, Networking, SQL, Security and VoIP technology.
- Telephony experience and certifications – TDM, VoIP and CTI – advantage.
- Telephony Experience with most common PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Nortel, Aspect, Siemens and Cisco – advantage.
- CTI Experience with most common PBX, Switch, ACD and CTI vendors – Avaya Map-D, DLG, CV-LAN, AES (TSAPI), Nortel Symposium, Aspect Prospect, Portal, Contact Server (CMI), Siemens Call-Bridge, Cisco ICM, Genesys – advantage.
- Certified on all NICE Systems solutions – advantage.
- Experience of working in medium or large teams. Must be a Team player.
- Customer Communication
High customer service orientation.
- Well represents NICE in front of customers, both verbally and in writing.
- Can express themselves appropriately both verbally and in writing.
- Copes well with conflicts and is able to resolve them.
Technology related skills
- Is able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast.
- Can identify solutions even when not all technical information and data are available.
- Works methodologically and follows the process.
- Work Style
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of self responsibility and accountability.
- Works well in alignment and coordination with the customer designated team.
- Collaborative and shares knowledge and experience.
- Can adjust well to constantly changing environ
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.