Director, VRS Business Development
Business Development Director
Global Value Realization Services (VRS)
This is an exciting leadership position within the NICE – Value Realization Services (VRS) Organization that is focused on the growth, development and excellence in execution of our consulting and advisory services business. The ideal candidate brings a strong mix of sales, consulting and operations experience to be positioned strongly to lead customers through Contact Center/CCaaS transformations. As a services leader in a technology company such as NICE, one must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy to lead the team to deliver bottom line business impact via our software solutions. Candidates should be well experienced to lead and develop a team of high caliber consulting professionals responsible for development of the VRS business and delivery of the services. This is a hands-on leadership position where you are willing to personally involve yourself in direct consulting delivery of strategic advisory engagements and lead by example. This leader will work with multiple broad groups within NICE and must have proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with or without formal “direct-line” authority and be effective in driving strategy in a matrixed organization.
This is a unique opportunity for excellent leadership to take a high-profile function like VRS and make it a competitive differentiator for NICE. A leadership position that provides tremendous opportunities for Innovation & Creativity along with strong operational excellence.
Functional Areas of Ownership
- VRS New Business Development
- VRS Subscription Renewals
- VRS Sales Enablement
- VRS Marketing
- VRS P&L & operational management
- VRS Advisory Consulting Delivery
- Strategically and Effectively manage all Business KPIs including VRS Revenue, Bookings, Profitability, Margins, Billability
- In charge of running an effective Global VRS subscription renewals program at an executive level – with a keen focus on increasing renewal conversions
- Responsible for growth of new VRS business - Proactively Developing Advisory & Transformation Consulting business with large customers
- Responsible for growth of VRS business within existing customer base – with focus on managed services, advisory consulting services and data analytics services
- Develop new offers/VRS Go to Market strategy/operational plan to position VRS as a strong differentiator in technology and services deals, and mature the VRS value proposition to compete strongly with the big consulting firms
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with Account Executives & Services Sales Executives to promote VRS in their deals, and support in sales cycles as needed and provide help with crafting of associated deals
- Responsible for VRS sales enablement & education – collaboration with Sales Leaders
- Responsible for VRS Marketing/Branding/Industry content/Success & Reference Programs/collateral/Whitepapers/Benchmarks/Customer outreach etc. – collaboration with LOB leaders
- In charge of VRS delivery and excellence in execution and CSAT
- Ensure high team utilization via direct or matrixed assignments Monitor and provide feedback to consultants on billability and associated improvements.
- VRS Global Booking
- VRS Renewal Rate %
- VRS Global Revenue $$
- VRS Relational CSAT
- Minimum 10 years experience in a contact center environment, including leadership & management of call center operations and transformation
- Owned/managed a consulting services practice or business a plus
- Combination of Sales & Consulting experience in a contact center space
- Expertise with more than one domain a plus (example – workforce management/performance mgt/quality/speech analytics etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with leading organizational change, creating governance teams and center of excellence processes
- Proven business development experience and driving renewals of consulting services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enterprise software knowledge, direct experience with NICE solutions a Plus
- Coaching, developing and managing business development/sales teams
- Excellent problem-solving ability in high pressure situations
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- BS or BA degree, or higher
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.