SecOps Systems Architect
SECOPS SYSTEM ARCHITECT
Nice office locations/ Remote
This is a rare opportunity to work with an innovative product launching in an area new to cloud services. Primary focus on implementing the technical aspects of NICE product deployments and non-standard configuration requests. Assisting product teams to successfully introduce new products/versions. Champion supportability and preventative action on behalf of our customers.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES:
- Implement and support custom deployments and integration of various NICE product suites for clients.
- Work on non-standard configuration requests, manual database and file manipulations and other advanced system adjustments.
- Act as subject matter expert in NICE products.
- Work effectively with staff in all areas of the business, escalating when appropriate to management and/or R&D. Take into account technical and commercial relationships with end users, partners and service providers.
- Accurately track effort on tasks - recognize scope and effort variances early, evaluate the impact and raise issues as appropriate.
- Use best-practice methods, quality standards, and guidelines on all project phases.
- Participate in a 24-7 Out of Hours call out rota.
The successful candidate is likely to have higher education qualifications in science or technology subjects. A degree-level qualification is desirable. The ideal candidate is a rapid learner, self-motivated and a good communicator and problem solver. A high quality of work is also particularly important. Relevant technical customer support experience preferred, particularly within a Public Safety environment. Understanding what represents good ‘customer service’ and how to deliver it is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of data handling and MS SQL
- Experience with third-party API’s (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with third-party systems and integrations
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Experience with Windows server and client technology
- Scripting experience in Linqpad, Powershell or similar
- Efficient, effective and respectful communication skills both with customers and within internal departments. Including;
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good listener, able to identify and validate assumptions
- Able to use effective questioning to confirm understanding of a customer problem and then provide help to solve it
- Methodical troubleshooting, technical skill, and attention to detail used in diagnosing problems and reproducing issues in a local environment
- Multi-tasking and time-management to prioritize and switch between varied tasks
- Focused and calm under pressure
- Careful record keeping
- Able to use initiative and to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to obtain security clearances (CJIS)
- Experience of Programming (e.g. C#)
- Experience with .Net framework
- Experience with Azure technologies
- Experience with Postman or Fiddler
- Technical writing skills
Be willing to travel occasionally to customer or partner sites worldwide, sometimes at short notice. Be flexible with working hours when needed to address critical or urgent matters.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.