Business Operations Analyst
As a key member of our Business Operations and Strategy team, you will help increase the productivity of our sales force and revenue growth of the Americas Region. You will implement data analytics of our current sales practices and performance, with a focus on identifying, developing and implementing operational improvements to drive results.
- Collect, analyze, and report vast volumes of sales and operational data from various internal systems including amongst others our BI platform, Salesforce.com, Order Admin Systems, and ERP
- Evaluate sales trends, records and performance by territories and product offerings against sales quotas at a regional, segment, territory and individual sales executive level, in order to drive efficiency and improvements in our business operations
- Present insightful business insights on an on-going basis to the regional management team, operational improvement areas, and enforce implementation across sale
- Extensive strategic thinking, planning, implementation and enforcement of business improvement initiatives between sales, presales, services, product, legal and finance.
- Involvement in developing, tracking and monitoring of regional sales related KPIs such as pipeline generation, pipeline growth and development, and sales teams productivity to improve internal processes
- Partner with sales management and sales executives in supporting day to day operational decisions such as go-to-market plans, account coverage, quota assignments, internal mobility, product assignments and territory structuring
- Evaluate internal and external economic conditions to assist in the development and evaluation of the sales forecast, and constant improvement of go-to-market plans
- Have a strong perspective on both the evolution and future direction of our industry as well as be a great communicator and innovator who is highly self-motivated
- A BS in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or other business related field required, MBA (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience preparing complex operational and business analysis experience– preferably sales operations experience
- Experience in collaborating with business leaders and key stakeholders to deliver data-driven efficiency improvements
- Experience in a top-tier consulting firm is highly desirable
- Experience in a global technology company; Enterprise software company experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent data management and analysis capabilities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.