- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintenance of existing software applications; identify and implement additional improvements when warranted
- Fix bugs and care about enterprise grade quality.
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components
- Provide assistance to support engineers and customer service staff in order to resolve production issues as quickly as possible
Qualifications and Required Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- BE in Computer Science/Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 3 years of software development experience, at least 2 of them developing in Java enterprise software product
- Experience in developing Responsive UI
- Experience developing web applications that interact with back end services.
- Experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) model.
- Ability and desire to take full ownership of the product, not restricting towards technologies and prioritization.
- Experience in Core Java – JDK 1.8, multi-threading, Junit
- Strong OO design and code skills
- Expertise in application development using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, AXIS)
- Demonstrated experience with multi-tier web application development
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and experience using Oracle or MSSQL
- Experience with Tomcat or JBoss
- Experienced working on Linux and/or Unix
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- Experience working in Agile
- A team player
- In addition, the following are desired:
- Amazon Web Services
- REST and SOAP
- J2EE: JSP, Servlets and Portlets
- Authentication Technologies: LDAP, SAML, SSL
- Selenium development is an advantage
- Experience with Mule and Liferay is a big advantage
- Java Performance Tuning (YourKit, JProfiler)
- Android & IOS mobile lifecycle experience is a plus.
- Additional experience in customer facing sustaining, support work and customer communication
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.