Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Cloud Analytics team! You will be taking part in developing a complex AWS based architecture for large Organizations.
The applications we develop are part of NICE CXone offering, our cloud solutions suite which deployed on multiple regions across the world, and serves hundreds of customers.
- Design and implement Micro Services based application with a focus on the server side
- Design and develop overall architecture of the AWS flows using AWS managed services
- Collaborate and lead the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features with engineering best practices
- Be agile, adapt quickly to the fast pacing environment the group is working in, while not losing view of the big picture
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience with Java design and programming.
- Strong design and coding skills
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, architects and product managers
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with automation in unit and system level
- Motivated developer with proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Experience with AWS managed services and architecture – an advantage
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies – an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.