Enterprise Account Manager
What we do
Reporting into the ANZ Managing Director, you will:
- Be responsible for National territory of accounts deploying country and regional resources to maximize business potential.
- Strategically drive revenue with "C" level clients ensuring that quarterly and annual revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Penetrate account at senior levels through executive briefing and meetings, and develop an intimate understanding of customer's business, technical issues and organizational structure, and document using appropriate systems.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy including strategic account plans.
- Manage successful working relationships with Solution Engineers, Consulting Professionals and Technical Service Engineers.
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accountsMap capabilities of Partners and other Strategic Alliances to target strategic sales opportunities.
- Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- At least 8+ years’ of technology sales experience selling complex software solutions is required, Contact Center (CX) and/or system integration sales will be looked upon favorably.
- Ability to evidence success in consistently meeting targets and managing large complex sales cycles will be necessary to secure the role.
- Experience working with channel partners and large, enterprise accounts
- Self-motivated, driven, high energy, competitive, attention to detail, comfortable working within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.