HR Business Partner - EMEA
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise
software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced
analytics of structured and unstructured data. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
Dual HQ in Hoboken New Jersey and Raanana Israel, with 6800 employees located around the globe in more than 35 countries.
EMEA, HR Business Partner
We are looking for a London-based HR Business Partner for the NICE Enterprise group in EMEA, reporting to the EMEA HR VP.
The EMEA HRBP works closely with and supports complex pan-EMEA client groups of +180 employees, Directors, and VPs, comprising Sales, Pre-sales, Solutions Engineering, and Marketing professionals. The main purpose of this role is to partner with the leadership team to align organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs, shape an excellent employee experience, drive a robust organizational climate aim to attract, develop and retain the right talent to the organization. The role will be involved with all levels of the HR operational remit as well as supporting and leading global HR and management projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to gain invaluable experience and unique insights and bring their experience into a global, dynamic, and success-driven organization
• Business partnership providing professional, comprehensive HR services to NICE EMEA business units (+ 180 employees), principally based in Central London but with teams located in Frankfurt, Paris, Spain, South Africa, and Israel
• Work as a member of the EMEA regional and Global HR teams and lead local HR processes (recruitment, onboarding, OD, compensation, welfare) with their client groups ensuring adherence to regional and global practices and policies.
• HR Professional focal point for managers and employees at all levels (management consulting, career development, etc.).
• Provide expertise both for managers and employees in local employee relations matters
• Drive talent strategy for their business unit in line with the region HR strategy, including talent development, leadership development, and workforce planning
• Support organizational change management including communications and transition plans
• Ensure people data accuracy for the business unit and leverage data to create deep insights and facilitate business and people decisions.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• 8+ years of experience as an HR professional, and at least 5 years of experience as a client-facing HR Business Partner/HR Manager, ideally coming from a global, matrixed, technology sales environment
• A solid understanding of the full HR cycle in particular knowledge of performance management, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations, employee engagement, current UK employment law, mentoring and coaching, resource management and career planning
• Strong influencing and coaching skills and proven success in establishing credibility with senior leaders, while handling complex and difficult situations
• Experience in working effectively under pressure to drive multiple deliverables in short time constraints; resilient and flexible
• Has a customer service orientation with excellent organizational skills, execution, and follow-through skills
• Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way, and committed to upholding professional standards
• Relevant graduate-level academic degree. CIPD qualified is a plus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.